I really appreciate the posts on this group

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

It's almost the weekend, a time to be at home and gather our happy memories and experiences shared with our loved one that's no longer here but I just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who has posted this week.

I suspect none of you fully realise how much you have helped me get through this week which was one of the worst since Margi died in October. I'm so grateful

Take care

Ian

• Hi Ian

I truly hope you manage to enjoy some of the weekend. As you say so different for us to no longer share with our loved ones.

I try be grateful for small things. The sun being out, always cheers me, the blue tits on my bird feeder or the lambs in the field.

I'm back to enjoy the quiet of my house as last weekend my Dad had surgery for Colon Cancer and my mum managed to pass out and knock herself unconscious falling the night before his op. Not easy for me to not panic and drive 380 miles to their house and hospital. Then have them both on different wards. If I didn't smile I could have cried. 

They are both on the mend mercifully. I think after I have visited my husband's resting place and poured my saga out to him it could hit me, that this could have been a very different outcome!!

I will be raising a glass tonight to those we love dearly Tumbler glass

• Ruby diamond x
  • Hi Ian

Always remember that the forum is definitely a two way thing and your posts help everyone, hopefully as much as everyone else’s . I have not posted for a while, but have read posts. It is comforting to know I am not alone. 

Luv n hugs

Jo

xx