Cancer Blogs

Blogging can be a great way to journal your experiences and share with others. Why not create your own cancer journey blog, or have a read of other blogs created by our members?

Unsure how to get started? Take a look at our guide on how to create your own blog.

• Ray123's blog

Ray123's blog
  • Cancer? But I'm only 19...

I don't really know yet..guess I'll see once I've started writing it...
  • Cns lymphoma.

Methotrexate chemotherapy side effects. Cns lymphoma, large diffuse B cell tumour on the brain. Is confusion, restlessness and aggression post chemo normal?.
  • hopeblooms

donated flowers to people in hos;ital and with long term illness, as a replacement to real flowers.
  • Thyroid cancer

Hi I'm new to this site My name is Vince, I had my thyroid and large tumour removed in December 2012, was diagnosed with follicular thyroid cancer in January 2013 I had RAI in February with follow up visits
  • Isolation

A record of my feeling of isolation and aloneness following the death of my husband
  • Mesothelioma - A battle ahead

My husband, aged 57 has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma. Devastated
  • Why I am here

see my introduction.
  • Cancer sufferers need a home

I was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer at the end of 2011, and have subsequently developed a life threatening clot in my Inferior Vena Cava. After numerous surgical interventions, treatment continues. Currently I’m threatened with eviction.
  • Fight like a Girl!!!!

this is my blog/diary on my fight and experience's with Cervical cancer. i was diagnosed on the 9th of may 2013 and this is my journey and fight and i am going to win!