tracey2404

• frightened

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well i've started my phased return to work. few half days and a full day tomorrow. bit tired after work but nothing major. still having problems with constipation which wears me down but i cant really complain. my biggest fear is the unknown. i was visited a few times in hospital from a pal ronnie who had just had an op for bladder cancer. he was doing well and looked great. fast forward 6 weeks and he is now in a hospice…

• panic

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well it's a few weeks since i had great news that i don't need to see anyone unless symptoms come back but i am now paranoid if anything is out of the normal. i was at he doc for my return to work line and was again told to mention anything  if i think has changed. i've still had problems with either constipation or if i take drinks and tablets etc - forever going to the toilet! but now i've just had a couple of…

• in remission

FormerMember
    FormerMember

got my scan and just got results - tumours have shrunk and they dont want to see me for 4 months unless symptoms return. i just burst into tears with relief. i went to the ward that treated me and let the nurses know and they were so happy for me too.

been told it will return at some point but hopefully that will be a long way off.

thanx to everyone on here that have been so supportive and i'll keep praying for you…

• chemo finished - bizare meeting

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i've not been on here for a while so lets give you an update....

finished chemo on 5th may. everything went well apart from the awful tiredness with the last two sessions. went to benejarafe in spain to my pals appartment for a long weekend - it was so peaceful (well as peaceful as it gets with 6 of us there!!) had a fantastic time and got colour even with my factor 30 and my hat on 24 hours a day. lol x

have been…

• birthday fun

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well the birthday was great - went for high tea on the friday with 11 of my pals and it was fab. couldn't go to the pub after as so tired but it was a good few hours.

sunday my pals came down with a picnic and we had an easter egg hunt too. thet bought me a swing for the garden which is fabby.

my problem is my arms, shoulders and neck are sore to touch. any ideas??? i'm getting paranoid as its only over a fortnight…