tracey2404

• 5th chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember

back home after the penultimate chemo but boy am i tired. it's taken a lot out of me this time and ive got the sick feeling constantly. been put on nosinan again but the correct dosage this time lol but not doing much yet. don't know whether to move around and do stuff or just sit and chill (sometimes think that makes you more tired).

feel good apart from that. wee niggles of pain but i put that down to chemo…

• spain here we come

FormerMember
    FormerMember

yeesssssssss. just got flights booked (£92) for long weekend in sunny nerja at a pals house. six of us going to chill. i'm so happy. i phoned MIA insurance and can get it for £58 which i thought was reasonable but she did say they couldn't do las vegas and doubted if anyone would!!! anyone out there know of another company that may do Vegas in october?? i'll only be 49 so its not if i'll be an auld foggie lol (sorry to…

• 11 april

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi guys

not been on for a bit. not sure why - busy and tired. finished my 4th session and came out to the sun shining and feeling great. still feel great but overwhelmed with tirdness - don't know whether its the heat or not. friends came down for a couple of hours on saturday afternoon and i sat out in the sun for a little bit - did get rays when i normally don't. went out for a meal at night and loved it. slept well…

• 28 March - Help !!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Can anyone tell me a good website or company that will give me travel insurance for bowel and liver cancer??

I'm hoping to go away in May for a long weekend to spain for a bit of relaxation at a pal's house but i'm finding it difficult to get any sort of insurance. This is a bit worrying as i'm also meant to be going to Vegas in October too!!. Some on-line companies appear to decline it cos i've two cancers and others…

• 20 march

FormerMember
    FormerMember

wella mixed week for me. after work on the wednesday i was exhausted all of thursday and a bit weepy - think i realised i wasn't superwoman and maybe 3 1/2 hours was a tad too much for the first time. friday was better - at docs and got different tabs for sickness - cyclizine which seems to be doing the trick. saturday was a different day all together. had a trip to edinburgh airport to pick up my pals son (i was just…