panic

Less than one minute read time.

well it's a few weeks since i had great news that i don't need to see anyone unless symptoms come back but i am now paranoid if anything is out of the normal. i was at he doc for my return to work line and was again told to mention anything  if i think has changed. i've still had problems with either constipation or if i take drinks and tablets etc - forever going to the toilet! but now i've just had a couple of times that there appeara to be blood in my stools. do i go back to the doc so soon or is it just the fact that i'm taking drinks, laxitives etc to go ? i don't want to appear paranoid but i'm just not sure when you tell the doctor or not. any advice  please. xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi, Tracey

I can hear the panic in your words - and also by the time of your post!  No doubt the medication is playing its part in your constipation/blood in stools issues , but emotionally it is turning you inside out. For peace of mind, I think that a visit, or at least a telephone call , to your gP  would help put your mind at rest. You've come this far, with fantastic results, so go on - give them a call.

Sue xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tracey, I would speak to your GP about the blood in your stools. It may be nothing, but, at least they would be able to reassure you.

I hope you get your mind set at rest soon.

Best wishes, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tracey,

Go and see your Dr. If only to be on the safe side, blood

coming from any orifice of the body needs to be checked out.  Better to be safe than sorry.  All the best.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx