birthday fun

Less than one minute read time.

well the birthday was great - went for high tea on the friday with 11 of my pals and it was fab. couldn't go to the pub after as so tired but it was a good few hours.

sunday my pals came down with a picnic and we had an easter egg hunt too. thet bought me a swing for the garden which is fabby.

my problem is my arms, shoulders and neck are sore to touch. any ideas??? i'm getting paranoid as its only over a fortnight before i go away to spain for the weekend. probably its just tiredness but its getting me down. trying to be cheerful but like to have a bubble to myself.

anyway back to positive and happy thoughts. hope everyone is well and enjoyed easter.

love and hugs  tracey xxx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

happy birthday tracey so glad you had a nice day and dont worry we all have a wee bubble now and again it makes us stronger sometimes to get up and get on with normality if we can have some of that its wonderful i do try to get on as normal as poss n try not to think of whats happening find i get through the days that way oh how lovely to be able to sit on your swing !!!!!

i keep getting pains in my liver area and my ribs but everyone says its the chemo working on your body so lets hope so eh im sticking with that one anyway

have a great day

love n hugs jen xxxx