The mysteries of Mo

• October 24th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I went to the Hospice again today as you do,didn't get there until 11-11.30 today a lot later than expected had a few boring things to do first.I asked the nurses how Mo had been overnight and this morning before I went in to see her,as I do on every visit just to get an update.They said Mo had a comfortable night and ate some porridge again for breakfast,Surprise!surprise! and was calm and relaxed.The nurses had managed…

• October 23rd 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Paul and Ewa visited Mo this morning about 11ish,I only knew they were there because I had just rung the Hospice.The nurses said Mo was comfortable and had eaten some breakfast,probably porridge I expect.Mo didn't want too much personal care this morning and indicated as much to the nurses.Still has yellow tint in her eyes hopefully the antibiotics will sort out the infection Mo has picked up,wherever its hiding.

• October 22nd 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I went to see Mo today at the Hospice early,about 10am Sue came with me as she wanted to pop into the clothes sale St Michaels was having today.My mum was also going to see Mo too from 10-11am and decided to go with Sue and have a nose while I stayed with Mo.She's not looking too clever today with this yellow tint in her eyes from an infection she seems to have picked up,these things happen especially with Mo's immune…

• October 19th 2011 (pt2)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mo arrived at the Hospice with my mum,way before I eventually turned up as I had been held up in traffic because of roadworks,had to be today of all days!!.Mo was taken onto a ward and settled down they were serving lunch at the time and brought her some in,some soup and some type of mousse dessert I tried her with the soup and she actually had it.After the soup,I thought as Mo seemed hungry I tried to give her the mousse…

• October 19th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mo was due to be transferred to St Michaels Hospice today,Paul and I aren't too happy about it but it needs to be done.I rang the Hospice at Home nurses because I wasn't to sure whether they were involved with the transfer or not. It turns out they don't its usually dealt with the Hospice doctors I think. An ambulance did turn up about 10ish but there was some breakdown in communication as they were under the impression…