The mysteries of Mo

• September 18th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Went out today on my own while Paul stayed at home 'sitting'Mo,didn't like it just seemed wrong.I know it sounds strange it was just because Mo should be here and she wasn't I got quite emotional & slightly tearful.WE should be drinking a cup of tea outside the cafe and not just ME,WE should be walking around poundstretchers discussing what colour new fitted sheets we should get not just ME.It was very hard to find something…

• September 17th 2011 (pt2)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yesterday Social Services came up to do a care assessment on Mo & a carers assessment on me.Very nice lady unfortunately can't remember her name,we have had so many people visiting for one reason or another remembering names has been hard.After giving her all the history from day dot about whats been happening to Mo we managed to make some care arrangements.Someone will be coming in three times a week,Mon,Weds and Fri…

• September 17th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mo woke at 5am didn't actually feel her get up,just heard her crying in the front room.I got up to see what was wrong,"I just wanted a drink but it was too far",she said, bless her! Then she said that "She didn't want to wake me up & that she was selfish","Thats the one thing you aren't", I replied as I gave her a big hug. "Yesterday was too much with Paul" Mo then said crying on & Off I said "Yes I know but at least…

• September 16th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Paul and Ewa visited today popped up to see Mo and give me a birthday card & present as it was my birthday as well.To be honest I hadn't given it much thought,I had been too busy with nurse visits,social services visiting,telephone calls etc.Hadn't seen or spoken to Paul,only the occasional text,for about a week.I felt he needed the time to take things in about his mums cancer and he admitted that he had found it hard…

• September 15th 2011 (pt2)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

After this mornings blogs were a bit negative I thought I would write something slightly more positive. Mo had a good nights sleep (weds) and woke up about 5.45am,early you say,well yes but Mo settled down quite early. Gave her 6mgs of steroids.keppra and the voltarol about 6pm. Mo sat in the front room until about 7.30-8am which is a long while for her. About 7am she fancied some scrambled egg for breakfast, she only…