September 15th 2011 (pt2)

1 minute read time.

After this mornings blogs were a bit negative I thought I would write something slightly more positive. Mo had a good nights sleep (weds) and woke up about 5.45am,early you say,well yes but Mo settled down quite early. Gave her 6mgs of steroids.keppra and the voltarol about 6pm. Mo sat in the front room until about 7.30-8am which is a long while for her. About 7am she fancied some scrambled egg for breakfast, she only had one piece of toast didn't each much of it though but ate most of the scrambled eggs. gave her meds a bit later than normal about 8.15 went to bed and rested. Mo got back up when she knew Sue & Brian were coming round for a cup of tea. She stayed up for nearly an hour whilst they were here and then went for a rest until tea time. I got the tea,sausage & chips, about 5.30-6ish Mo got back up again to eat it, didn't eat too much of it apart from the chips & left a sausage which I just had to eat lol, took meds about 6.15 and went back to bed. It may not seem like there has been any improvement in Mo's condition but however slight the improvement it IS progress and any progress has to be a positive thing no matter how hard.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad there has been progress bjay. careful you don't eat too many sausages xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hats off to you bjay I care for mum and dad during the day/evening and for the past 2 days dad has been in hospital so it has been 24/7 and quite honestly I never realised the stairn of the 7 extra hours.

Any improvement no matter how little is what helps with the moral.

So big up to you, pat on the back. You and many others like you are real stars.

Helen xxx

P.S do you know what is in sausages??? ;)