The mysteries of Mo

• September 20th 2011 (pt2)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mo got up about 9.00 for breakfast again today as she has been doing for a while now,getting up for breakfast that is,not 9'o'clock.The times vary from day to day sometimes its later sometimes earlier but mo gets up everyday.Cereal today,usually its either cereal or porridge,the occasional piece of toast.Mo likes porridge better,even more so since she left Hurstwood Park over a month ago,'Wheres the bloody time gone?…

• September 20th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

We had the social services financial assessment visit today.It wasn't as bad as I thought they come around to check you are getting all the right benefits,the right amount of money or entitled to higher rates of benefit and see if you can help pay for the care services that may be supplied by the local authority or not.After the assessor had eventually made sure everything tallied up and worked out what we actually got…

• September 19th 2011 (pt2)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Katy the Macmillan nurse visited today Mo had tried to stay up to see her but she had just taken her morning meds and was tired so she went to bed.Ten minutes later Katy turned up,typical,she quickly nipped into the bedroom to speak to Mo before she got drowsy and ended up talking to her for at least 15-20 minutes.Afterwards Katy spoke to me and said they had talked about'How Mo was feeling?','What she was afraid of if…

• September 19th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Paul turned up yesterday (sun)about 12ish to see his mum and give me a little break.He brought some shopping up so he could cook himself and Mo some breakfast,sausages,eggs and some bacon & mushrooms.Didn't think Mo would fancy it let alone get up but she did and managed to eat some which was good.Paul left about 3ish by the time I had got back,only needed to help Mo back to bed after her brunch while he was here,didn…

• September 18th 2011 (pt2)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mo had a good day yesterday as well as a busy one,she got up for morning meds & had some breakfast,always a good start.My mum came around in the morning about 11ish to see us and help me change the bed.Mum fancied some KFC so I popped out to get some as well as some other bits of shopping I needed.Mo got up again and had a piece of chicken & some fries and stayed up for about an hour and a half and then went back to bed…