September 20th 2011 (pt2)

1 minute read time.

Mo got up about 9.00 for breakfast again today as she has been doing for a while now,getting up for breakfast that is,not 9'o'clock.The times vary from day to day sometimes its later sometimes earlier but mo gets up everyday.Cereal today,usually its either cereal or porridge,the occasional piece of toast.Mo likes porridge better,even more so since she left Hurstwood Park over a month ago,'Wheres the bloody time gone?'26th August it was and three weeks ago when Mo was admitted to The Conquest re:the fits.I digress,any breakfast is always a plus especially with the morning medication.Mo always has a rest after her meds for a couple of hours or maybe longer depends.between 1pm & 2pm she got up again because she was hungry & fancied some scrambled eggs & a piece of toast,ate most of it then went back to bed.I was running a bit late today with the various visits and we had tea about 6.30pm,roast potatoes,minced beef and carrots, which I hadn't got so I went up the shop to get some.Don't like having tea so late because Mo usually has second lot of meds at 6pm and eating later sets everything back and and some kind of routine is important.

Anonymous