My New Fight With Cancer 2013 Nov

• Well that idea did not work

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Again all

Well I thought that i had got my pain relief concored  but that has all gone by the way side, i phoned the Doctor yesterday for some help but was told that i could not speak to her untill Monday so now i have too cope with the pain until then, well i suppose i have been managing for a week like this so a few more days will not matter, it all boils down to my own fault and the thoughts of my past…

• Start another Day

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good morning

Well this is the start of another day of waiting for my appointment I have spent some time this morning reading and replying to some posts and Blogs,at least it passes the time and gives me a vent for my emotions I really dont know what i would do with out this outlet as my moods are becoming deeper and darker, i keep trying to think of ways out but i see no way at all, unless they hurry up and…

• Well another Lonley day

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well here i am again a new post to add too all the others, that i have written this is the only way that i find a release from all my dark moods and thoughts , which i must say i never thought that it was possible for me too drop so low and it is like looking out of a deep dark pit when i am there my mind does not know what to do, all i think that i really need is for my better half to believe in the way that i am feeling…

• Talking about Cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello To My Friends

Well I think that this is the most difficult blog that I have posted, I have been Blogging and posting for Five years in total since I first got cancer, In my nodes in my neck and the base of my tongue, I thought untill now that the Cancer was well in remission, but now I find out that the Cancer has returned in the nodes on the left side of my neck and in my right Lung, I have tried to…

• Now its Sunday

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello I woke up this morning really early the pain in my Chest finally got the better of my need to sleep,got out of bed very quietly trying not to wake the wife or my daughter in the next room, then  I finally struggled to go down stairs on my Bottom so as not to fall or make too much noise, then I took some oramorph to try to kill the pain it did not work so now i am sat in my recliner chair with blow up cushion to try…