Start another Day

Less than one minute read time.

Good morning

Well this is the start of another day of waiting for my appointment I have spent some time this morning reading and replying to some posts and Blogs,at least it passes the time and gives me a vent for my emotions I really dont know what i would do with out this outlet as my moods are becoming deeper and darker, i keep trying to think of ways out but i see no way at all, unless they hurry up and bring forward my appointment so I can get some more news and a treatment plan , then i will think that at least i know that they are fighting it and not twiddeling their thumbs and thinking this will torment him for a while longer. it is hurting me now the pain is getting out of control and ruining my sleep to.

love               James

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello James.  Sorry to read about this long wait for the appointment and about the pain stopping you sleeping.  I'm sending you a hug.  I don't know what I would have done without the blogs at times either.  In my darker times I spent a lot of time reading them.  What I did find helped me enormously was to find something to occupy me for a little bit of each day which had nothing to do with cancer.  In my case I joined a couple of online communities where people shared my hobbies and there was a lot of light hearted chat and banter.  I didn't tell anyone I had cancer and I made some new friends.  Of course it didn't take away any of my problems, but it gave me somewhere to escape to when I felt I needed a break from the subject of cancer.  Take care x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello James yes cancer sux big time and the depression we suffer and the feeling alone. We try to get better but the depression brings us down making us not want to fight. Feel free to add me as a friend james if you ever want a chat i might not answer straight away but I do answer as soon as I can x