My Triple Negative Cancer Journey

• Clinic Appointment and Learning that I had Breast Cancer again

I got a letter the Monday 24th April just four days after my biopsies giving me an appointment at the Breast Clinic for Thursday 27th April.  I was surprised to get a letter so quickly but I shouldn't have been, the last time I was diagnosed...
  • My Second Yearly Mammogram and Recall Letter

I had the second of my yearly mammograms in March and two week later I got a letter asking me to attend radiology for another mammogram and an ultrasound.  I knew then that they had found something that they weren't happy about. When I arriv...
  • An Update on how I've been doing since I last wrote

I had my operation in March 2021 to remove the remainder of the lump which had gone from being 16 mm to 3 mm.  I recovered fairly quickly from the operation.  When I went back for my results I was told I had an almost complete response to c...
  • Second hospital stay

About a week before Christmas I ended up in hospital again. I was feeling breathless and rang the oncology day ward about it.  They suggested that I ring my GP and get them to send me out to the ED.  After talking to them I rang my GP ...
  • Hospital stay

I was admitted to hospital on Wednesday 25th November due to a suspected blood clot.  I was in hospital for about 9 days and while in hospital I had a number of visits from oncologist and members of her team. On one of her visits she examin...