My Triple Negative Cancer Journey

• Starting my Chemo

I had my first chemo session on Tuesday 27th October. I got a lot of messages of support from my friends and family. I have so many people behind me it has given me strength as I face into my treatment. We left the for the hospital where I was having...
  • Meeting my Oncologist for the first time.

My first meeting with my Oncologist was Thursday 8th October.  I was a l.ong and a tough morning. First of all when when Dad dropped myself and my mother had the front door of the Hospital because of visitor restrictions because of the pandemic ...
  • Telling my Family and Friends and Having the CT Scan and Nuclear Bone Scan

The next thing I had to do was tell my family. The first person to find out I had Cancer was my Dad. My mother rang him as we were walking out of the Breast Clinic. Dad had dropped us off at the hospital before my appointment and had gone up to my Au...
  • Finding out I had Triple Negative Breast Cancer

In the middle of August 2020 I found a lump in my left breast whilst having a shower. I was immediately frightened and didn't do anything about it until a week later when I told my mother and my Aunty Mary that I had found a lump the previous week. ...