Christine1's blog

• Yes, it worked....Update time.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I did try to update earlier but I've no idea what happened to my post.  I'm a bit tired to go through it all again, so will just give a synopsis.

Its now 15th October, 2011 and I've had a great year.  Completed 2 level 3 diplomas and have just started college again doing a full time beauty course.  Had every bit of me waxed during practise.....ouch! but having a really great time and enjoying it. My greatest…

• Testing, Testing, 123

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Still sat up trying to get my head around posting on this new site.  Might have to give up and get some sleep.

• 6 months later.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I dont believe it!  I've been so busy that 6 months have flown by without me noticing.

Mum is still alive and kicking.  She recovered well from her heart attack last August but mentally and emotionally it did take its toll on her.

I'm half way through my college course (Complementary therapies, Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology)  which I'm enjoying and hating at the same time.  My brain cells are so slow that…

• August 2010

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Starting to feel like a yoyo.  Up one minute then crashing back down. My emotions are in a turmoil.

Mum health and state of mind is declining but we're still unsure just how long she has got left.  Last week she had a heart attack. Went into Taunton Hospital where they put in 3 stents to keep her valvues open.  She's now back home and feeling quite good but very weak, and another ton of tablets to take.  She still…

• Three Months of Summer!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 …