Christine1's blog

• April 2010

FormerMember
    FormerMember

April was full of ups and downs, a real roller-coaster of emotions.

Had a good easter but deprived of easter eggs due to my fitness and diet programme in a desperate attempt to get fit for my holiday. Then dropped to an all time low when holiday was cancelled due to the Islandic volcano.

Then, back up because the weather was so lovely.  Back down when Mum became very ill and ended up in hospital due to a virus.

April…

• I HATE ICELAND!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Damn Damn Damn , S**t S**t S**t and evil thoughts to the whole of Iceland!!!!!!!!

My holiday is ruined and I'm DEVESTATED.  I'm just numb.  All that planning destroyed..........and maybe £5k down the drain (If my insurers dont pay up).

Cant stop crying.

• March 2010

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well, here we are again......STILL HERE and loving life.

March has been semi quiet with the weather dull and very VERY wet. Had a few good nights out with friends.

Still not finished my web site but made myself a promise to get down to it when I get back from China.

All my veg seedings are up.  Far to many again, so plenty to put around to friends and family.

No chocolate for me this Easter because I had to go on a…

• Dafs are up and holiday booked.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

10th March 2010.

February went by almost unnoticed and I have been really busy working with my son to try and get him through his last term at college.  I've really enjoyed learning again, so much so that I've taken the bull by the horns and contacted Bridgwater college in the hope of securing a City and Guilds Dipolma course starting September 2010 for Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, with an extention of Complimentry…

• Update 2

FormerMember
    FormerMember

2009 ended with a fab trip to Berlin with some lovely friends, and of course my dear husband.  Had a peaceful easy and very enjoyable Christmas with just the four of us and my mum.  My oncology appointment went very well,. Doc said 'I'm amazed your still here"!   A quick prod her and there and then I was told to come back in 6 months.........yippeeee, the longest yet between appointments.

Had to see GP just…