Cancer just messed with the wrong boobs!

• Back on track - PICC & cycle #8

So after my truly awful allergic reaction, last weeks treatment was postponed as they wanted to review my case.Sadly because of Christmas & new year plus bank holidays they didn't meet in time  for my treatment to go ahead on the 5th Jan...
  • Cycle #7 abandoned ☹︎

So I spoke too soon. So confident that I was going to continue sailing through these treatments but then they come along and throw me a curve ball. To start with as I driving to hospital my son whose 18 rang to say he'd got Covid. Just brilliant....
  • Cycle 5 & 6 Paclitaxel, Christmas & looking ahead

Cycles 5 & 6 went by in a Christmas blur. In fact its 12 weeks since I had my first chemo back in October which is amazing when I look back. The time has flown.  These 2 cycles were very boring and nothing to write home about really. The mos...
  • Chemo helplist

When I first found out that I'd be having chemo I began to research what to expect and I came and read some blogs which really helped me, so, I thought I would do the same. First of all, when you read the list of side effects that people get with...
  • Cycle #4 Paclitaxel + Herceptin 7.12.2021

So cycle #4 is moving into the unknown  with paclitaxel given weekly for the next 9 weeks and Herceptin every three weeks. Arrived at the cancer centre at 9.45am for a 10am appointment, they were running late so I didn't actually get a chair...