Biggles13

• Hi all

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Unknown primary can lead to secondary cancers? but what if they removed all the cancerous cells when they performed the surgery thats what makes me believe they cant find it cos it aint there anymore

• Unknown Primary

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have been thinking the following?

If the cancer i have is unknown Primary then how do they know how to treat it and for how long may sound a bit strange but it makes you wonder how they come up with the treatment for something they cant find as the cause?

Anyone else ever wondered about the UNKNOWN Primary and treatment thereof?

Answers on a postcard with your name and address to Blue Peter, c/o BBC London LOL

• Should i ask for anything??

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy new year to all in MACLAND

I am about to start 34 sessions of radio Therapy on jan 10th am asking if anyone has had the same treatment for neck cancer and if so what they can get on prescription from the dox to help ease the passage of food down what i have been told will be a very very sore and tender throat, they have told me to use AQUEOUS CREAM FOR MY  head neck and throat area but was wondering if anyone knows…

• HAPPY NEW YEAR

FormerMember
    FormerMember

A happy new year to all my friend on this great site and hope you all have a pain free 2011.

I have had my treatment plan and start RT on Mon 10th Jan having had my mesh mask made and the check films done to pin point the treatment, i will be having 34 lots of treatment and hope to carry on working throughout or as long as i can stand it hopefully untill the end at least of the treatment then will have two or three weeks…

• Second opinions

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Been sat here since 05:45 this morning not much traffic coming throo the gate and you get to think about things your mind wanders and you begin to think about things to do with this vile disease.

My mind wondered to the second opinion syndrome and whether or not it would be worth the hassle, my consultant at Lincoln Mr McRae was fantastic but the Oncologist just sat there and hardly said a word, he just seemed to grunt…