Biggles13

• Alternative medications

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello its me again

I have unknown primary head and neck cancer i am also diabetic and epileptic the problem i thought iu would have would be getting my epilepsy medication in liquid form, as it will be hard to swallow the 4 capsules when my RT starts in the new year.

Low and behold i asked the Pharmasist this question he said they do it, but needs the GP's approval to get it. The GP came up trumps, altho i dont need…

• SEASONS GREETINGS

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello to everyone who has this vile disease or is caring for someone with it too

Hope everyone who knows me has a very good and as pain free xmas as possible, and a better new year

Biggles13

• Under the weather

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Do you ever feel like taking this vile disease and screaming it out of your system??? i feel like this today am at work everything is going very bad and all i want to do is scream so if you here a very loud scream in the Lincoln area dont worry its only me releasing my anger at this vile disease that is in my system even tho they have told me its treatable i have no contol over it like i do with my diabetes

ARRRRRRR…

• Working over christmas

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well today is the first day at work and no more days off now till Monday, yes am working xmas day and boxing day but the pay is double with a day off in lieu, but as my kids are grown up and the GF's mother is up work will be the best place for me as we dont see eye to eye, as we are not married. the boys have asked if they can come with me to work, dont know why they come up as the boys get sick of her trying to boss…

• Radio Therapy 2

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello everyone will be starting my 30 sessions of radio therapy in the new year went for the mask fitting yesterday and it was weird, very warm on the face but good on such a cold day was a bit like a facial massage with a hot towel wrapped around my face, but the mesh mask was made and will be used for my treatment

Thought it would be claustrophobic but i just had to grin and bear it.

The next planning stage has been…