Biggles13

• 4 down 30 to go

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Nearly the end of the first week of RT just one more dose of beingh zapped, had to laugh yesterday as i stood there in the scanning room bare chested i actually cobered my nipples with my hands, dont know why the 2 radiographers had man handled my body the previous day and here i was being bashful in front of two radiographers who had probably seen worse bodies than mine LOL

Then they could not find my zapping plates…

• 3 down 31 to go

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Had my 3rd dose Sorry Fraction I'll never get it right, yesterday had the third dose and are not feeling any different than i did when i first started it, been using the Aqueous they told me to use and although i feel silly (Man thing) using moisturiser on my skin i feel its helping 3 or 4 times a day i put it on now got it on presecription got two big tubs 1 at work and 1 in the fridge at home.

Seems it is a gradual…

• 2 down 32 to go

FormerMember
    FormerMember

only had two doses or as they call em fractions, finding my salivary glands are not working as they should, but was told they would be the first to malfunction, so i am constantly drinking tepid water, didnt really think the lack of spit would bother me ah well hey ho and whoppee dooo.

Another dose sorry fraction was never very good at maths and another 34th of the full dose then more scans and then the results to tell…

• Fund raising IDEAS

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have been sat here watching the world go by and thinking about what i can do to help this fantastic charity?

Have had a few ideas for fund raising getting sponsorship and giving something back for all the help that this site has done for me over the time i have been on here, some ideas are listed below

SPONSORED BUNGEE JUMP (that could be hard as im quite a big guy and my youngest son said where would they get the…

• 1 down 33 to go

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello again fellow sufferers, the first fraction of my Radio Therapy actually came yesterday and although i knew what it was all going to be about as i had been in to have the mask fitted

I was dreading it but my partner came with me and she will be there again todayand will see me in the mask and watch me from the booth where the radiographers sit when the rays are being shoved into your body. I dont think she wanted…