Vin 3

• 1 reply
  • 29 subscribers

Hi I've just started treatment for vin 3 with the imiquimod cream ,anyone else have experience using it ,its making me very sore .This whole experience so far has been awful and by the way I was made to feel by the dermatologist who my gyne doctor referred me too for the treatment. I feel that people don't understand what it's like to have vin just because it's pre cancerous cells it's still scary .

Just looking for any advice or support. 

• Hi ann742 welcome to the group, but so sorry you find yourself here. I am sorry I do not have personal experience of the treatment you have had, but did not want to leave your post unanswered. This group can be a little slow, but the people here are extremely supportive, so I I am sure you will get a reply soon. 

I am sorry to hear you have not had an easy time with the medical team involved with your diagnoses and treatment.  Did you get given an information leaflet about the imiquimod cream and side effects? I wonder if it might be worth speaking to your GP if this is becoming too sore to use.  There is also an ask_a_nurse forum here in the community, where you could ask your question.

I hope it settles for you soon.

Take care 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge