End of the road

• 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to say I’ve just been diagnosed with secondary bone cancer 2 years after kicking off stomach cancer.  Initial prognosis is not good and I’ve been given a very rough guesstimate of 6 - 12 months.  I already need a hip replacement and can feel it spreading to other areas.

soooo I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here who supported me through the stomach cancer ordeal, those people who gave me advice etc.  You guys were great, now I am off to another forum to gird my loins for this next battle

Thanks people, you’ve been great Thumbsup  

• Hi . I just dropped by and noticed you've not yet had a reply to your post as yet. I'm so very sorry to read of your new diagnosis. Writing your post must have been very hard, as hard as it is for the members to reply. I'm sending you a big hug.

The members on these forums make such a difference to us on our journeys and I'm sure you'll benefit from joining the Secondary Bone cancer group. I hope you don't mind if I also suggest you join our Living with Incurable cancer group where you can chat to other members.

Macmillan Support Services also offer lots of information, support, financial guidance or just someone to listen. It’s free to call 0808 808 0000. Most services are available 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Have a look by Clicking here to see what is available.

Hugs, B x

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Andy

There are no words to express how sorry I am to hear your diagnosis.  You have been such a support to so many on this group.  I can’t imagine how you must be feeling but I hope you get all the support you and your family need. 

Jac

Life is what happens when you are making other plans!