New here with LGESS

• 4 replies
  • 14 subscribers

Hello,

just came across this group while researching my cancer type. Hoping for some insight from others with the same diagnosis. 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi   I have LGESS. Mine has metastasised to my lungs, but I am currently stable. First diagnosed in 2009, so it’s been a long journey. How are you doing? When were you diagnosed ? 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hey Chelle!  It sounds like we are one of the same. I have it in both lungs too and doing well! The letrozole is doing its job I suppose!!

• Hi  there was a time when I thought I was the only LGESS person on the site, and now people are popping up more and more. Although it is nice to not feel alone, I am sorry to see you and  join us here. 

I have been on anastrozole and zoledex for 10 years now. My advice is to try and keep as active as possible. These meds are not kind, but they do keep us stable! X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge