Angio sarcoma and lung nodule

• 4 replies
  • 14 subscribers

I had a lump on my back for 2 years my own dr dismissed and said it was a cyst 

I have now had a biopsy and it’s a suspected angio sarcoma had a ct scan and have a nodule on my lung so now need an MRI scan and a PET scan, trying to stay so positive but it’s so hard, no dates yet for scans 

any advice please 

• Hi Annie1974 I have a different sarcoma to you, but I do have mets in my lungs. Mine were quite advanced by the time we realised they were there being NED for 5 years previously.  

The nodule on your lung may well be nothing, I have seen several people in the lung group come along with nodules that thankfully were not sinister,  but of course it is very worrying whilst you wait for all the results to come back. This is the hardest part, but try and stay positive. You are more than welcome to come over to the lung cancer forum and speak to others who may have had lung nodules.

Take care 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Thanks for answering me back, I’m so positive however not sure if I’m in denial I’ve been off work since they mentioned the sarcoma however I’m going back on Monday can’t be bothered moping about the house 

• That might not be a bad idea, as long as you feel up to working, it will keep your mind occupied. There will be a lot of time sat at home waiting other wise. I hope you have a supportive working environment. X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Very very supportive they have said I can come and go as I please xx