Sad

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 24 subscribers

On my way back from a night out with friends and I’m just sad that my mum has this cancer that is going to take her life, I just don’t know how I will cope and don’t know what life is looking like for me, I’ve only just turnt 20 and realised that everything I’ve every enjoyed is with the comfort of know I have a mum at home waiting for me. Currently I am coping okay but just worried if things change my mum ha shes been through so much and it makes me so sad and we are all waiting for her to be better again so that we can do things we want to do but she is just in the house and doesn’t have many people to talk to or anything to do and it’s so sad and so so painful. 

• Hello funnyfishy

i really understand your sadness I’m going almost with the same thing but my dad is hospitalized and in his terminal stage, I’m 19 years old. If you feel like you don’t have anyone to talk to I’m here. I know it’s hard but we gonna go through it and somehow will cope 

I really hope your mum get better soon

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to La daisy

Would love to talk to you, I’ve sent you a friend request 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi funnyfish

I lost my mum to cancer 35 years ago , I was only 21 and my bother was only 18 , there was only us , it was hard but I took on our home and in a way looked after him, 

we are both now in our 50s and married, there is not a day goes by I don’t miss and love my mum, 

I so understand what you are feeling it is the most saddest time and you are soo young,

I have a daughter who is 32 and living with me at the moment ( my husband is her stepfather and their relationship is shall we say distant )

I have non operable pancreatic cancer , so, I have seen things from both sides as a young person loosing her mum and feeling so so sad and alone , also as a mother with cancer having a daughter and seeing her sadness,

my daughter and I are very strong for each other as I am sure you and your mum are ,sometimes we need someone to talk to and express our emotions and feelings, I would like you to know that I so understand things from both sides, as a child with a mother who had cancer, and as a mother with cancer who has a daughter that needs her, I am here for you to talk , listen, is there a way I could message you privately, so we could talk more in depth are you on Facebook?I am sure you have lots of questions? In the meantime, please try and find something to smile about everyday with your mum however small, and please also remember you are not alone ,