Angry

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 24 subscribers

Hi

is it normal to feel angry, I've been slowly ok and getting used to how this awful disease is going, and how it's affecting my Grandma, however today I just feel really angry, like I constantly want to scream at everything and curse, work isn't helping me as a distraction, and all I keep thinking is my poor Grandma, and there's nothing I can do to help her, as much as I want to. I hate it, I feel like I'm going to crumble at any moment.

Hope,

• Yes, it's normal to feel angry - whether it's you or someone you're close to. It would be strange not to feel angry tbh.

Have u considered joining the Pancreatic cancer group and the Group for bereaved people? ( Sorry, forgotten its name)

In those groups you'll find ppl who can identify even more closely with your situation.

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to buttercup01

Hi Floral

Thank you for your reply, I've joined those groups and its been good to speak with people in the same situation. I just want my Grandma to be here forever which I know can't happen. I think I'm just a mix of emotions right now. And snapping at everyone.

• I'd  not realised when  I posted which groups you'd already joined, sorry.

Just keep talking to ppl on here. 

The community  champions are especially helpful.

I can sympathise with your  mix of emotions.

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.