Travel abroad and insurance

• 1 reply
  • 13 subscribers

Hi I am new to this site and it is my partner that has the tumour. 
we are hoping to travel abroad in February 2023 and we wondered if anyone could suggest a travel insurance company that isn’t mega expensive

thank you

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm not a member of this group but the title of your post caught my eye. Unfortunately, it can be more difficult to get travel insurance when you've been diagnosed with cancer.

As you know, the online community is divided up into different support groups so can I recommend that you join us over in the travel insurance group which is a great place to look for recommendations. Once you've joined look for the thread called 'recommended travel insurance' as that's where you'll find the majority of recommendations all in one place.

To join the group just click on the link I've created and if you have any difficulty navigating the community just drop me a reply and I'll be pleased to help.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"