Superficial spreading melanoma

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 56 subscribers

Are the any others on here that have been diagnosed with SSM ?

• Hello , I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis but welcome to the melanoma group. Superficial spreading melanoma is the most common melanoma type so I’m sure there will be someone popping along to say hi with the experience you’re after. My own melanoma was diagnosed when it had spread and no primary has been found. 

I am curious who the Baggies are though ? 

Take care KT

• Hi and a second welcome to the online community

My melanoma was a superficial spreading melanoma and, as KTatHome has already said, it's the most common type. 

Is there anything in particular I can help you with?

When you have a minute it would be really useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to KTatHome

Hello, thank you for replying. The baggies are a local football club I follow better known as West Bromwich Albion 

• Hi

How are you doing? We haven't heard from you since your first post. 

Have you been diagnosed with melanoma?

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"