Anyone had cancer of the Hypopharanx?

• 2 replies
  • 4 subscribers

Hello,

My Dad has just finished treatment for stage 3 hypopharangeal cancer. I can’t find anyone who has dealt with or dealing with this cancer? His tumour is on the hypopharanx. 

After the long 12 week wait we have the scan this week to see if the radiotherapy has worked Pray tone1. I just hope we don’t have to wait too long for the results.

• Hi

I typed both 'hypopharangeal' and 'hypopharanx' separately into the search bar to see if I could connect you with someone else who has this type of cancer but drew a blank I'm afraid. Of course this doesn't mean that there is no one else here who has this, it could just be that they haven't posted yet.

I know how hard waiting for results can be so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that your dad doesn't have to wait too long.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Queeny. I hope you’re still here. Pop over to the head and neck group where you might find some help. community.macmillan.org.uk/.../head-neck-cancer-forum

Dani 

Base of tongue cancer. T2N0M0 6 weeks Radiotherapy finished January 2019

I wrote a blog about my cancer. just click on the link below 

https://todaymycoffeetasteslikechristmasincostarica.com 

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Community Champion badge