LCH

• 1 reply
  • 3 subscribers

Hi I was just wondering if anyone else has had a child diagnosed with LCH cancer. 

• Hi  and a warm welcome to the online community

I'm very sorry to read that your child has recently been diagnosed with LCH cancer. 

I don't have the experience you're after but noticed that no one from the group had replied yet. I typed LCH into the group search bar to look for other parents who have mentioned this type of cancer but drew a blank I'm afraid. However, everyone here will understand the worry that you're going through and I'm sure will try and support you.

As you know the online community is divided up into different support groups including cancer specific ones. If you could tell me what LCH stands for I could give you a direct link to the relevant group. Alternatively you could look through this list and join the appropriate group. You would then be able to ask questions and share experiences with others who have the same type of cancer or are a relative of someone with this cancer.

It would be great if you could pop something about your child's diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"