Secondary Cancer

• 35 replies
  • 253 subscribers

Awaiting treatment plan as its spread to my spine now

• Just started treatment on Friday which consists of Letrozole , Palbociclib and Bone Injections x

• I'm new trying to find my feet here , speaking to all these lovely people going through the the same or similar. 

• After pain in my face that radiated around my head , ear and neck . My face started to swell and go very red , after numerous trips to the Dr's and Ent appointments I had a CT Scan just before last Christmas which revealed nothing . April time my voice went very hoarse so again another trip to the GP who referred me yet again to Ent , I went for the second CT Scan which shown I had lump pressing on my left vocal chord causing paralysis . After seeing the Oncologist they told me it's spread to 2 of my vertebrae too xx

• I live alone too divorced best thing I ever did get rid of the ex as he was controlling , manipulate and selfish . I have a really good support network with in the family , 2 gorgeous grandchildren who run rings round me . That's the spirit girl keep keep fighting.  Xxx

• I’ve had secondary bone on my spine. Tamoxifen kept it at bay for 12 years now on Anastrozole for 18 months, and having Zoledronic Acid. 
    read my bio if want. Am fighting and surviving…..

J

• Aw wow 12 years on Tamoxifen ? I've just been taken off Tamoxifen after 7 years and put on Letrozole so fingers crossed that works for me x

• Hi CoffeeFiend 

Long time no chat! Yeah I was hoping that if it did reoccure it would be a few years but things don’t always go as we want. A new Larry has grown and gone into Lucious Lymph and decided a party in my liver and lungs is a good show! I feel like Glastonbury is going on inside of me and it’s full of those pooey  Poop toilets! Lol Laughing 

Im not giving up though. Got a niece to watch grow up!

How are you doing? Has treatment been ok?

Lots of love Two hearts xx

• I've only just started on treatment but so far so good , just had a bone injection this morning so see how I go with this xx

• I see my oncologist today so fingers crossed he’s got a good plan in place. Just want everything to shrink and keep the rest at bay.

Hope your treatment goes well and just relax to give your body a chance to heal after each time.

xx

• I've worked all my life and now I'm so bored , think I've watched every programme on TV but I shouldn't complain its a small price to pay . I would rather be out In my car but unfortunately I can't drive at the moment Confused