Referral due to symptoms

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 17 subscribers

So I have previously been on here looking for answers to my father in law with having bowel cancer and now stage 4 lung :( 

the last month or so Iv been having on and off headaches like at the back of my head where my head meets my neck, my shoulders hurt, my neck hurts, my eyes hurt, my ears ring :( and just feel dizzy in myself. Do these sound like brain tumor symptoms? 

I also have a 5 month old that’s not liking to sleep at the min either so nights are broken sleep:( the doctor has referred me today for some scans ect to check, 

min your experiences are these symptoms similar to your brain tumours? 

• Hi Queenie,

I am sorry to hear about your father-in-law. He's been hit really hard. I'm sorry for your situation as well.

Please take this as somebody who has no medical expertise at all - but who does have a brain tumour - this does not seem like a tumour to me.

I stress that this is only from my experience. The first thing I knew about mine was coming around in hospital after having a couple of grand mals. That was a long time ago now.

I think you have done the right thing in going to see your doctor. They obviously thinks it is worth checking everything out.

All the best with your tests. Let us know how things go.

Cheers

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Itsmywifeiworryabout

It doesn’t help I suffer anxiety, so Iv pushed them to do the tests he wasn’t overly worried 

also had few blood tests a month back and all was fine :m

• Well that's good news I would have thought. It's good that he thinks things are going OK. His agreeing to the tests may well be just to put your mind at rest. (Which should help with your anxiety). Either way you're get the tests done :)