Good News!

• 2 replies
  • 38 subscribers

To all my friends on the Anal cancer group.

I was diagnosed with anal cancer in June 2019. This was later re-diagnosed as rectal cancer when they discovered the tumour had originated in the rectal wall!

After 16 months of treatment including 2 rounds of chemo, some radio therapy , a permanent stoma and an ELAPE op I am delighted to let you all know I am officially clear of cancer! 

I just wanted to thank all of you for being there for me when I needed you.  I can honestly say I have found the Macmillan web site and the online community an invaluable aid to helping me get through. I have been lucky . All I can now do is wish all of you out there all the very best of luck in your own personal battle.

I may well be back one day but in the meantime, thank you and once again best of luck everybody.

regards

Sean ( superfly!) x

• Hi Sean, that is really excellent news! I found this group invaluable too. Best of luck for the future, onwards and upwards ! x

• Hi ,

Such incredible news Sean, I can’t tell you how pleased I am for you to receive this news as I know you really have been through the mill! 

I wish you nothing but the very best for the future, go grab life with both hands & shake the hell out of it. 

Nicola X