Stoma reversal

• 2 replies
  • 38 subscribers

Hey all 

Hope everyone is good 

I had fab news thats MRI all clear and following a biopsy and review if all is ok I can have my stoma reversed.  

This is great news but having looked online I get the impression that the after effects of this will be worse than the stoma itself!  

Does anyone tell me their experiences of reversal?? 

Thank you xx 

• Hi

I haven't had a stoma reversal but I was passing and noticed that your post hadn't had any responses yet. 

If you haven't already tried this, if you type 'stoma reversal' into the search bar in this group you'll find quite a few posts which mention it. You could then have a look through those and respond to any of the more recent posters if you think they might be able to help you further.

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Wishing you all the best 

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Good morning 

Thank you for your reply, I will try that and good idea to update my profile. 

thank you. Have a good day xx