Happy New Year

• 3 replies
  • 38 subscribers

Hi all

Just wanted to say Happy New Year and thank you for the support and info this year it made what I think of as my personal "anus horribilis" !! a lot better.  I am not sorry to be saying goodbye to 2019....

Had my 3 month scans yesterday and now have to wait for my appointment so fingers crossed.

Hopefully a new year and new decade will bring good news.

Love to all

Deb1E

• Hi ,

A very Happy New Year to you too Deb & to all you lovely, brave, strong souls out there that make up this fabulous group. May 2020 bring you all the good health, happiness & peace that you all deserve. 

I’ve got everything crossed for your scan results Deb, it’s difficult I know but just keep telling yourself it’ll all be fine. 

Nicola xx

• Hi all 
    I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and here’s Wishing you all  a very Happy New Year. 
    Thank you for all your advice and positive words of encouragement to get through one of the toughest journeys I have ever been on ! It has helped me cope far better knowing I was never alone and others had and still are finding the inner strength to get through and kick this cancers butt! 

Fingers crossed for you Deb

C x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Crystal T

Loving the anus horribilis comment!

Good luck for the scan results, but actually it’s not essential for the cancer to be gone at 3 months. Some best practice guidelines suggest scanning at 24 weeks instead.

I read a good quote today: ‘this has been my year because I didn’t give up and never will‘

Here’s to the next decade,