My mum passed away

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 3 subscribers

Hi all,

My mum passed away at the young age of 58 on May 10th this year. She battled T-Cell ALL for 2 years and fought better than anyone could have hoped. I have been coping so well. Yes I have had the odd bad day. I'm certainly not in denial but I am afraid I am coping too well. I have amazing support around me. I am certainly not alone. I do feel alone though as I was an only child to my mum. I have possibly posted in the wrong place and for this I apologise but I just need some advice from people who understand.

:( xxx x  

• Hi

I'm so very sorry to hear that your mum passed away recently and I can understand that you'd want to reach out to people who will understand what you're going through.

Could I suggest that you join the bereaved family and friends group as it's a safe place to share your feelings and get support. To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens.

Sending a supportive (((hug)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"