BUSINESS travel insurance

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

Hi, I'm  shortly. going to Africa on a week's business trip I can get a quote from ALLCLEAR insurance services to cover me for holiday insurance worldwide for a year for Bowel Cancer and related issues. However the policy excludes business trips. Is there anyone that has managed to find an insurance company that will cover me for a Business trip either annual or single trip ? Be very grateful for any feedback Thanks, DB

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

Unfortunately, as you've found, it can be more difficult to find travel insurance when a cancer diagnosis is involved.

Have you had chance to look through the 'recommended travel insurance' and 'recommended travel insurance 2023-24' threads yet as you'll find lots of suggestions for travel insurance there? 

As there are so many recommendations, it's best to go through them and make a list before settling down to get quotes.

I've had a look through the group but only found one previous thread talking about business insurance. If you click here it will take you to it.

Wishing you all the best

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"