Lung & Bone Cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 58 subscribers

The last few months have been very confusing I thought I’d pulled a muscle in my leg so didn’t go to the doctors until I have pain in my upper back. When I did go to the docs they sent me for a scan for my left leg which turned out to be a tumour with a pear drop shape which was a lesion ! A few days later I went for a cat scan on my back lot of pain in this area and arms just been told lung cancer too.  I’m waiting ing for a biopsy on lung and possible op on the leg with a bone scan. 
Feeling very shocked and confused trying to process all the information any advice similar situations would love to hear from anyone Thank you ️ 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm very sorry to hear all you've been through recently and it's no wonder that you feel shocked and confused.

The community is divided up into different cancer specific groups where you can ask questions, share experiences and get support. I'm going to suggest a few for you to consider joining based on what you've said so far. As I'm not sure if your doctors think you have two separate cancers or one primary and the other a secondary I'm listing:

bone cancer

lung cancer

secondary bone cancer

secondary lung cancer

To join any or all of these groups just click on the links I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the pages that open. You can then introduce yourself and post questions after selecting 'start a discussion' and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"