Are there any insurance companies that insure for cancellation of trips due to a relative with a pre-exsisting condition?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 60 subscribers
  1. My beloved mother in law has been battling secondary breast cancer for 5 years.  My mum is in New Zealand and we are going back for her 75th birthday in March.  But we are looking for insurance in case we need to cancel if mother in law becomes worse or passes away. Currently she is independent and mostly well but we never know how this may continue.
  • Hi and welcome to the online community

Could I recommend that you join the travel insurance group and post your question there.

To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then post your question after selecting 'start a discussion'.

Once you've joined you could also take a look through the 'Recommended Travel Insurance' thread as it's where the majority of recommendations are for travel insurance from other community members. It's usually to be found on the first page you see after joining the group.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"