This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• Joy I had to google them! I’m certainly being educated on this site Nerd Laughing We wouldn’t want you turning into one of them!!! 

• No fear, I’m not going to transition into anything! Staying a pickle advocate!

• Yes it must have been like that for my aunts family. It was all very exciting for me so I can’t really remember what the facilities were like. When I went back at 16 there was gas cooker. My cousin was a sailor so we went out on the boat a lot. Yes wonderful memories x

• I think there is Judy

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Bev, I also get Travel Insurance with Staysure. Just remember o one here is terminal but treatable so incurable. You are better to phone them instead of answering online because there are always things you aren't sure of and they'll talk you through it!

Since you haven't been on a cruise before and going alone, I would also advise going threw a reputable travel agent, unless you book directly with the Cruise Company. It may cost slightly more but it is worth it for peace of mind. The first time we booked through an agent and after that, direct with Royal Caribbean or other cruise companies. Is there somewhere in particular where you would like to visit? Just you go for it!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Well glad to see every one, is getting on with life.

Lots of catching up to do.

Been away for a few days, talk about recharge batteries, is an understatement, 

Hope every one is well

• Morning Eliie and everyone 

Have you been away somewhere Ellie? Or just a break from us lot? Either way it’s nice to have you back. Quiet day today so will carry in with the gardening. Was running around yesterday so will be nice to take it easy today. What’s everyone else doing today? 
    Jac x

• Hi Ellie, good to see you!! Hope you are fully charged after your break.

I am trying different teas, I’m usually a Yorkshire tea girl, nothing else makes a proper brew! However my nephew bought me some wittard English Rose. Well I have to say it’s actually quite nice! Any other suggestions from any tea lovers out? x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hello Ms 73, seemed a bit quiet on here, now I know why. It’s nice to get away for a bit.

• It’s Yorkshire tea for me too …makes a good cuppa. 
    Glad you had a good break Ellie. 
    waiting for a video call from my sister and then it’s ironing Weary 

Judy x