This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• Was it a dirty weekend with the chap you met in hospital by any chance?

• No comment, really, though was well looked after xxx

• Oh Ellie, now we’re all intrigued. You can tell we don’t have much else to talk about! Hope you did though! 
    love Jac x

• Will keep you on your toes, my lips are sealed, x

• Ellie you are such a tease. We're did you go. Was friend male or female and as BP said was it the fella from the hospital who lives local to you and uour son gave him your details ?????? Oh we luv aHeartmystery Heart️ romance.. ( I'm having a wine celebrating my results . Can you tell lol). XX

Moi

• Hi Yes I too use Yorkshire tea but in between times, I like M&S tea, there are quite a few to try but I'm not into the flavoured ones. I like tea to taste like tea and not peppermint, blackcurrant or even earl grey yuk!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning all

Where is everyone. I saw you posted at about 3 in the morning Annette but that doesn’t count. I love tea. I like green tea in the morning then pukka herbals or mint tea for he rest of tha day. I do also love a yorkshire tea but don’t have any in the house. I also love a good proper coffee mid morning.

Today I’m sending all my tutoring materials back. I feel like it’s the end of a dream I had. I’d bought into a tutoring franchise and had been sent all the teaching materials. Mr S helped ne convert part of our garage into a tutoring room and I was all set. Then Boom! Hello C my old friend. The appointments treatments symptoms and side effects mean that I have decided not to do it. I’d have to make at least £300 to break even as I’d have to pay that each month for the franchise. I’ve lost the money I put in other than what I paid for the resources but I can’t see myself doing it now. I’m taking my pension and enjoying myself instead. Phew, that’s a load off my mind. 
    Hope you’ve all got good things planned 

Jac x

• Morning Shadders, sorry about your dream ending, there is always, another dream on the horizon, never give up.

Having a diagnosis, of C for me, made me stop and think, what is important to me, and take it from there.

xxxx, , .

• Morning Jac. It must have been hard to give up your dream but it's lot off your mind now and you can move on. You don't seem to me someone who will put their feet up and let the world go by. So here's to the next inatallment of you life Wink

Thailand's on the horizon for me but don't know if that's a dream!! There's a lot of if's and maybe's. My son is getting married there at some point.

I love proper coffee too in the morning. Had my hair done yesterday and feel so much better Blush

Judy xx

• That’s a big blow Shad, I am very sorry to see your dream shattered.