Not good

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 7 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Jim 788 here unfortunately  been in hospital  for 4 days my blood count dropped dramatically needed blood transfusion all a bit down as lost 90%leg power need to go for blood test every  few weeks as more blood transfusions may be needed things dont look good is there any good news

• Oh jim788, sorry to hear your recent news. Seems to be a few of us recently going downhill. Sending best wishes hoping this is just a blip. 
    good luck

Regards Rose xx

• That's not good, Jim. Hopefully it's just a temporary thing. Do they know what's causing your blood count to drop?

Much love 

Stuart x 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Rosethorns

Thanks for your kind reply to be honest  I am not sure if I want this to be just a blip All my arrangements  have been done discussions have been discussed  I have had a life that my mum and dad could only dream about sometimes one cannot have it all as said yesterday  is history, today  a gift, tomorrow  a mystery tomorrow  I might  feel  differently 

Jim x

• Hope that they get you back on track soon and you feel much better xxx

Flippen
  • Blood transfusion should make you feel better. regular blood tests are good to see what is happening.

hooe you get some strength back,

Being is hospital is not fun but good to be home and relax. the future will be what it is. I try to take a day at a time 

Thinking of you xxx

Ruth 

• Hi Jim, Sorry to read you had to have a stay in hospital but when a blood transfusion is needed, you are not expected to feel good. However after your transfusion and stay in hospital, I do hope you pick back up again. I do understand what you are saying about not really wanting it to be a blip but when you feel that down and ill it's bound to make you take stalk! Sending love from Scarborough! This is the first time since we arrived, that we have managed to get access to the Internet and who knows how long it will last but please know you are in my thoughts, as all me friends here are!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Dear Jim hope you are feeling better after your hospital stay. I know it's difficult, we are here for you. X

Hatched chick

Flowerlady x