The news in Scarborough.

• 8 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Hi All,

Whilst they were going to be in the neighbourhood I met up with Annette and Vince earlier today in Scarborough for a long chat over a cuppa or two.  It was lovely to meet them both having been chatting to Annette over the site for years.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope that they did so too.

Annette asked me to pass on her apologies but having thought that she had access to wi-fi where they are staying, she has since found out that they don't.  As a result she is unlikely to be posting much for a couple of weeks.

Wishing everyone all the best,

Gragon xx

• That must have been a great cup of coffee and chat, I’m feeling quite jealous Grinning

Take care KT

• Glad you met up. How are you doing Gragon?

Flowerlady x
  • What a treat for the three of you and everyone here will find that a very pleasant post.wouldn't it be nice if we could all visit each other. 

Always nice to see your name Gragon the dragon.

• I'm doing OK thanks .  I struggled a bit having lost so many good friends from the site recently and it was unsettling with all the changes to the site so I took a break for a few months.  It did me a lot of good but I'm starting to dip my toe in again.  Medically things are going fine.  I'm off the trial now so don't get the treatment breaks but the drug is still working and without the breaks I now get to see how far it will shrink the tumours before it can't reduce them any more.  This is the first time I've been taking them for more than six months without having a three month break.

I hope that you are doing well.

Gragon xx

• Nice to see you posting again sounds like you had a lovely time thanks for the info on annette xx

Flippen
  • Good you all met up for a chat.

Goodto see you back here Gragon we will miss Annette for a couple of weeks xx

Ruth 

• I am so pleased to see you back on here Gracon and that you seem to be doing well. I was getting worried about you!  

Lovely for you, Annette and Vince to meet up.

Patmart

• Hi Gragon and Everyone! Today, out of the blue, we have managed to get connected to WiFi but as I don't know how long or even IF it will last, I thought I'd stop in and say hi to everyone! Thanks for posting in my absence Gragon and it was lovely meeting up and finally putting a face to the name after six years plus. Vince came with me because we thought your wife was also coming but he is so thoughtful that after sharing a coffee with us, he bowed out and went for a walk along the front, leaving us to chat for another while! It was a pleasure to meet you and if we are ever in the area again, I will let you know!

Anyone coming near Glasgow, let me know and we can try to arrange to meet. We had such a pleasant afternoon, I will never forget it!

Thats us been here a week tomorrow, already! It has been lovely, although our daughter's car broke down on the way here and they ended up missing a few days then hiring a car to come down. They will pick up their own car from a garage somewhere near Lesmahagow on their way home! 
     The week we get back, I have appointments in for an MRI, CT, Ultrasound of my liver and an X-ray of my right shoulder. No rest for the wicked eh! 

Take care EVERYONE please until I get back! Thinking of you all!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!