Thanks again

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 5 replies
  • 45 subscribers

I cant say enough  about how important  this site is and as said before you all have become my second family thank you for all your kind encouragement 

• Thinking of you Jim788 and hoping as the others have said that you will be pain free and able to enjoy your life to the full! 
    little fi xx

• Alright Jim? We're all in this together mate, maybe not exactly the same boat, but the same storm.

Always here to listen my friend. 

Stuart x 

• Hi , you're most welcome Jim, that's why we're here, for love and support. I'm honoured that you consider me as second family, really honoured.

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • No problem at all Jim. I find the good thing about the forum is we all understand as we are all in the same place

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Hi Jim, We went away for the holiday weekend and I am just catching up with some posts, including this one! Yes it's nice to be a part of our extended family here, I hope others feel like we do too! The only brother I had was a few years older than me and died aged 43 of the same cancer I have. It's nice to have multiple big brothers here and of course all you younger brothers too.

I also have two sisters but the sisters I have here are very special to me! We just all "GET IT" don't we folks!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!