Coming to the end

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 55 replies
  • 53 subscribers

Hi all Jim788 here had consultation  this morning both agreed since my last chemotherapy  11th may unfortunately  for me didnt work very well decided  to stop any further  chemotherapy I feel quality of life is more important  than length  of time and  will get some pain relief organised start living what's left  of my life with no discomfort who knows how long one has sorry about content  sending pain free vibes to you my second family

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

What a precious photo of your beautiful baby granddaughter  You must be so Proud of your family, thank you for sharing this with us xx

• What a brill picture!!!!! 

Flippen
  • Thanks for sharing such a precious moment. It bought a tear to my eye. Pure joy. X

• Great picture.

Stuart x 

• What a lovely weekend you are having TV man. I wondered if you made it over or not. Beautiful baby, enjoy the cuddles x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Very lovely indeed Roy!!

• Oh Tvman, She is just beautiful and at the moment has hair just like her Grandad! Lol! What joy, you being able to spend time in the garden with your grandson, a pleasure to be sure and moments to treasure. To be honest, if the morphine is no longer working for you, why do they not change it to Butec or Fentanyl pain Patches! Why not ask if they have considered these?? Although if I'm honest, things only work until your system gets used to them but they should give you some relief at least for a while!

We have been in Ayr for the weekend and the weather has been amazing, especially after all the wind & rain last week! Ayr is in Level 2 while Glasgow remains in Level 3 for one more week, all the way through the Holiday Weekend so all the restaurants are still not allowed to have people inside, just in their Beer Gardens, if they have any. However where we live in East Dunbartonshire has also moved to Level 2!
    I hope everyone has managed to enjoy the better weather and have made the most of it! I went paddling with our grandson today and the Pavilion Cafe where we had our lunch had two notices I found amusing; 1.  Feeling the sand between your toes,       Certainly helps to forget your woes!  2. The only Certain thing about Living, is in the end we will all die anyway! So make the most of your life while you still can. I really loved these!!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Tinalay, I can't understand why you have to wait until Tuesday? Surely when it is an emergency you shouldn't have to wait at all, Holiday Weekend or not!! Does that mean your carers also don't come during a HW that would just be ridiculous! I'm thinking maybe you are too soft with them, you need to shout. Did they mention the epidural to you and if so when please?

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Lovely to have a paddle water is so therapeutic 

Ruth 

• What a lovely picture...she's very cute