Coming to the end

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 55 replies
  • 53 subscribers

Hi all Jim788 here had consultation  this morning both agreed since my last chemotherapy  11th may unfortunately  for me didnt work very well decided  to stop any further  chemotherapy I feel quality of life is more important  than length  of time and  will get some pain relief organised start living what's left  of my life with no discomfort who knows how long one has sorry about content  sending pain free vibes to you my second family

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi thank you  for your good advice for me the chemotherapy  was keeping  the cancer  at bay it just the side effects are difficult  to cope with  no enjoyment  of life so I am hoping once I can get rid of the chemo inside I might  regain some normality  even if it's only for a short  time as said yesterday  is history  today  a gift tomorrow  a myself 

• Hi jim778

I hope I have your mental strength, when my treatment comes to an end.

Wishing you joy and happiness

Ulls

• Ah, yes , Ruth. The sunshine and the summer. Two things that will cheer.up anyone Smiley

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Hi Jim, I hope you can get some semblance of normality back in your life

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

That is the idea who knows what tomorrow  brings and said love life family  and friends 

• You are all so brave. When I first came on this thread you messaged me with hope and generosity and helped me enormously. I've never met any of you but feel a common attachment to you all. All I can send is love. RD XXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Hi  for some reason I’ve only just seen this post. Thank you for your support, I know you and  are no strangers to unrelenting pain. The neuro symptoms are all getting worse & I haven’t heard anything about an epidural so I hope we can just keep things stable until Tues. Looks like a beautiful day so I hope everyone gets to enjoy it xx

• Sorry they are keeping you waiting with this pain and a bank holiday as well things get delayed.

we are enjoying the sunshine here I have my son home here and we have the wedding on Thursday,

hooe your pain is sorted soon xxx

Ruth 

• Hi 

Thanks for your reply, I really hope you get your epidural ASAP and you can get real pain relief. 

My pain has gone up a notch or two because I've been doing a lot of gardening for my daughter, well for my grandson. I sent her a small package for growing potatoes, onions, leeks, cabbages and one or two others that I can't remember.

I sent them maybe a month ago to plant them with my grandson but she didn't get sowing/planting them. Her reason? Coming to the end of pregnancy and giving birth to my beautiful granddaughter! I ask you? Is that a fair excuse? 

Well my grandson and I spent a lot of time at the veg bed. I needed a few breaks because I had a lot of pain. Of course I didn't mind though, it was quality time with him. Then we all went to the only village pub for a beer or two because they had a DJ etc, all geared to the football match Slight smile

At the moment my grandson is cuddled up to me on the settee watching children's programs. 

For you and everyone else the photo below is of me feeding my lovely granddaughter. 

Take care everyone and stay safe.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • She is beautiful. How lovely for you to be able to hold her, spend time with your grandson and family.

It is wonderful things are coming back to normal and we can appreciate so much being able to spend time with our families 

Ruth