On the edge of my seat

• 46 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hi everyone

Well yesterday Mrs Tvman and I took the plunge and booked return flights to Stansted for the bank holiday weekend at the end of the month. Although nothing is decided yet, it's expected that restrictions should be lifted from the 17th May.

The only worry is that Northern Ireland won't have met to decide whether our restrictions should be lifted at that date. I think they will have met before we're due to go but nothing is certain with our lot.

Our daughter has just passed her due date for the birth of our granddaughter, her daughter. We're desperate to get there for the bank holiday weekend. Wish us luck please!

Tvman xx

• Very proud indeed Stuart

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Well , you might have a point there. I'm saved by the fact they're going to Scotland at the end of July for a couple of days then over to ours for a couple of weeks. When I'm away my son who lives with us will be in charge but I'll have all possibilities taken care of before we go. He'll only need to water and open the greenhouse door. These are prize winners you know!!

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • A question that I think only a woman could answer. We are hoping to move, all seems to be going smoothly so why was I this morning, in the pouring rain, weeding the vegetable plot and planting lettuce and rocket.

As I finished I could hear a slug and snail chorus of thank yous!

We will never eat them, I won't anyway because they are far to green for my health.

Its not right.

• Think perhaps your other half wanted you out the way, or it looks good for the new people, or they new people will think are what a lovely kind gentleman,

Ellie x

• So following your wise reply I enquired of her indoors. She said its quite simple, she likes rocket and lettuce.

I guarantee we will be buying both those things in Waitrose! Xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I wish you all the luck in the world fingers  and toes crossed ex Belfast  boy