Updates Done

• 20 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Well i do not see what has change, do i need new glasses

Ellie x

• Hi Norberry, I think you may find that your computer or iPad or whatever you are using could have a spellchecker. If I spell a word wrongly, when I press the space bar the word automatically changes to the correct spelling!

Honestly, I don't understand the way people sell houses in England as in Scotland we show people round the home we are selling. We lived in Leighton Buzzard for just over three years and when it came to selling, we didn't use an estate agent. We put our phone number in our window because you find that when people want to buy in a specific area, they will take a drive around looking for houses for sale in that area. I don't think anyone could "show" your house better than you could. So if the agent doesn't come up with a buyer soon, it may be worth parting company with them! Good luck!

Ruth, when I came onto the site, I thought the same as you, "what's changed"! Cellesimo has confirmed that nothing has changed!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • They should definitive their muddy boots off that is only good manners.

I think you may be asking a bit too much 

Ruth 

• I was only kidding about the spelling and grammar Annette, just a very tiny joke with Ellie.!

• You are probably right on both counts Ruth. We just want to go and hide in the countryside now.. Whoops, we are in the countryside, thats the problem.!

• I thought you might be kidding or it was not this site because one of your posts in reply to Ellie says "Had about 15 veiwings".

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Mercy please tvman, I know I don't deserve it but do not forensically dissect me. I am not in a condition to fight back! That spelling error kept me awake, I thought I had got away with it but I suppose because you are not gardening you are looking to troll me, one of your biggest supporters?

• No , merely pointing out a spelling error that showed you up. I'm not in the business of dissecting anyone, never. Friends don't do that to friends. I don't garden 24 hours a day, just 23! What I used to do in half an hour takes 3 hours and stacks of pain but endless happiness when reviewing.

Take care and stay safe Norbs

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • You know I'm only joshing but you also know that spelling error did keep me awake! 

• Absolutely , no worries about that. Hope you caught up with the sleep you missed.

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Hi, Sorry, I seem to have picked up " foot in mouth" disease! Of course it was a very wee joke!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!