Hair loss caps that make you feel good

• 3 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Hi,

My hair started falling out in hospital before I'd even thought I might be having chemo. I just found these caps which are sold on ETSY by a young lass who has lost all her hair. Her company is called 'Beautiful Warrior' which I rather like. I thought maybe I'd look silly, being 68, but in fact I love them and feel good wearing them. I notice a lot of mentions about this and thought I'd share as they may make you feel good too.

best wishes

RD

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/974623425/alopecia-cap-chemo-hat-hair-loss-beanie?ref=market_rv-4

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Morning RD, the first time I had chemo I improvised with head coverings, my OH has lots of buffs from riding motorbikes.

The second time I had a look at the chemo caps from ETSY & treated myself, what a difference! They’re so much more comfortable.for a start.  I got a few in different styles & colours and absolutely love them. I’m 63 and also worried that I’d look like mutton dressed as lamb but I’m told they look great & I feel quite glamorous. I’ll havBlusha look at this range, thanks for the link Blush xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Just bought another one! Love it, it’s very different from the ones I’ve got. xx

• Hi. Glad you liked them. I've been on the beach with them and they're so comfy and don't threaten to fly off in the wind. And it's been very windy on the Norfolk coast.

RD